Hi Team Refinery Coaches! I am super excited to help you launch your business.
It’s always exciting to start something new.
This series Includes great tips, tools, and techniques that will build your business and teach you the 3 Vital Behaviors of a successful Coach. But at the end of the day- YOU will do the work.
I have created the 2015 DIAMOND UNIVERSITY Facebook Group for all of the 2015 coaches to share our experiences, post some assignments, communicate and hold each other accountable.
TIP: Pull out your calendar and block time in your schedule every day to participate in the assignments. Knowledge is BOTH power and confidence!
The TOP MISTAKES that NEW COACHES MAKE: 1) not spending enough focus building the relationship FIRST.
2) Posting their Beachbody order links in statuses or too quickly in message too quickly
3) Going thru a convo in comments instead of immediately moving to PM when someone shows interest.
4) telling them to buy without asking enough questions or having enough reasons & research as to WHY that's best for them
5) Not knowing enough or willing to do research as to HOW the products work/WHY they're needed
6) Promoting ONLY BB. I personally like some other branded products still & talk about it bc it's real, gains trust & integrity & is for things that don't hurt my biz. That client/coach trust goes a looong way in loyalty.