Top 10 Tips to Hit Success Club 5 If it's at the end of the month and you find yourself scrambling to hit SC5, don't stress---> FOCUS! Even though you may be telling yourself it's impossible, it's completely doable! I've been at SC1 on the last day of the month, and I've found a way to pull it through. You can do it!
Why is SC5 so important? It's the bloodline to your business! It's much like the job requirements that doctors, hairdressers, stay-at-home moms and teachers have to meet to be successful in their roles. Hitting SC5 ensures you success as a Beachbody coach, and failing to hit it repeatedly is not going to get you anywhere in the business. It's a non-negotiable!
It's easy to hit SC5, but you can't just sit on your rump. You've got to make it happen. So, here are some tips that may get you motivated and good to go for SC5:
- Look at SC5 as HELPING three families. If you're looking at it from a perspective of having to sell three challenge packs, you're going to struggle because you are looking to SELL. And selling isn't fun! You are essentially changing three individuals' or families' lives forever. Seriously, who cannot use our products? Nobody is exempt from the benefits of Shakeology and our workout programs. We are providing them with the tools to get fit and maintain a healthier lifestyle. Once they get our workout program, they don't even have to leave the house to exercise. Their daily dose of dense nutrition is packed within their Shakeology. It's our job to show them this. We assume that they know that the programs fit their needs -- but, they need to be shown how they fit their lifestyles. They need alternatives to what they are presently doing. We should be showing them how we can help them.
- ADVERTISE a challenge group on your Facebook page. Paint a picture about the challenge group: What is it? What does it consist of? Why will it help others? Why do you like it? Put some EMOTION into it as you explain what the group entails and how a potential customer can join.
- REVISIT old conversations. And GET THEM ON THE PHONE! Those cold conversations from months ago should get warmed up when you're attempting to hit SC5. Bring up those old chats from two, three or four months ago. Maybe they said "no" then or explained that it wasn't the right time. Check back in with these people. Look at their timelines for updates. Send them a non-Beachbody message to say hi, ask how they are and be their friend. Mention anything besides Beachbody. In 9 out of 10 conversations, you won't need to bring up Beachbody. Once they do, though, you can revisit their "why" for being interested and address how their efforts are going. You can also discuss where they are right now on the subject. (This is where the advertisement for the challenge group on your timeline comes in. They will check on your timeline, when they hear from you -- and find the challenge group promotion. It may spur conversation about Beachbody.
- ASK people what's holding them back if you've earned the right. How do you know if you've earned the right? If you've earned the close, you've already addressed all of the major issues and obstacles with this person. You've gone over cost, time, space, whatever. You have listened and responded to all of their objections and excuses. If you've truly earned the close, ask the person what is holding him or her back. Then listen. You need to know if you should move on to someone else or if there is another issue that is the problem. Maybe you can help fix it.
- BUILD RELATIONSHIPS. This is not about selling challenge packs. Hitting SC5 means that you are building relationships with others who need your help or guidance. Let people know that you are there topush them when they need it and commiserate when it's appropriate. You are going to be with them for the long haul and help them meet their goals. Establish that first and foremost as you talk to people.
- SPEAK in the language your customer understands. Your customer isn't going to respond to conversations about challenge packs and home direct delivery. Make sure you are relating to your customer in terms that he or she understands. If they can't wrap their heads around what you're trying to tell them, they won't buy in. They have to be able to relate to you, your passion and what you're telling them about the products. Speak in plain language about real issues.
- Show EXCITEMENT, not desperation. If you're not excited about a product, why would your customer be? But, if you're desperate about your efforts, this will show through, too -- making your message seem less impactful. Take a deep breath and write down what you love about Beachbody and the products. Use that enthusiasm to promote challenge packs. Tell people why you are so pumped. Explain the benefits of the programs. Share the successes you have seen and experienced. And, include testimonies from others. Be excited, not desperate.
- Tell people WHAT’S IN IT FOR THEM (WIIFM). They don't care what's in it for you. They want to know what they will be gaining. Use emotion to convince them that they will be better after 30 days (or whatever time span). Tell them, "Give me 30 days to help you. You will have more energy, lose weight, get stronger and be in better health!"
- Provide INCENTIVES for buying right now. People love free stuff -- it doesn't have to be expensive items. Buy a bunch of headbands in bulk from Amazon and give them away. Package up some quinoa and include a recipe and send it to them. Offer resistance bands or shaker cups to challengers who buy a challenge pack by the end of the month. If you don't have the cash to buy stuff, barter with your profession. Hairdressers could offer a free blow-out. Stay-at-home moms could offer an hour of free child care for some time out. You get the idea. The point is that people like "extras." Offer them something!
- Flat out tell people you're trying to HIT A GOAL and you’d appreciate their help. If you're building relationships, like you should be, people may respond to your request. Explain that it would really help you meet a personal goal or achieve your highest month if they would just buy now. Ask from a soft place in your heart, and you might be surprised what you receive. People raising money for charities do it all of the time, successfully. It may work for you, too.
Hitting SC5 is non-negotiable for your business. Now -- go out there and get to work! You can do it!