Cheesy Cauliflower Nachos
These Cheesy Cauliflower Nachos are a great way to get your nacho fix without derailing your healthy eating!
Prep Time 20 mins
Cook Time 33 mins
Total Time 43 mins
Servings 4 servings
- 1 medium head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ cup shredded Monterey jack or pepperjack cheese
- ¼ cup chopped tomato
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped orange bell pepper
- 1 medium jalapeño seeds and veins removed (optional), sliced (can add a second if desired)
- ½ cup mashed avocado
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
Preheat oven to 425º F.
Place cauliflower on baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with cumin, salt, chili powder, and garlic powder; toss gently to blend. Spread evenly on baking sheet.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until tender-crisp and golden.
Top evenly with cheese. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Top evenly with tomato, onion, bell pepper, jalapeños, avocado, and cilantro; serve immediately.