Viewing entries tagged
SATURATION Myths • Abundance • Mindset
Jamie & Kim Fitzpatrick… 28 min
WHAT are you saying WITHOUT saying it?
Bonnie Engle… 27 min
11 BADASS words to use to Create AWESOME Connections
Seay Stanford… 24 min
Here is the CHEAT SHEET to follow along...
Lindsay Matway… 12 Min
BADASS ORGANIZATIONAL tips to GROW
Seay & Bonnie… 31 min
My answer to:
"Do I HAVE to get the Shakeology?"
Seay Stanford… 5 min
MESSAGE FROM BONNIE:
Sometimes i think its so easy to look at a top coach/ the leaders in this page like Lindsay Matway, Miguel Carrasco, Seay Eyles Stanford,Kim Fitzpatrick, Jamie Fitzpatrick OR on another team and say...WELL its so easy for them , they have a huge following OR think that we didnt start at the same place as everyone and FRANKLY use it as a cop out to not keep going !
THIS is one of my VERY FIRST posts from when I started three years ago a couple weeks ago and i was posting up a STORM , with little traction, virtually no friends, living away from anyone i ever knew but i kept going , i held the vision, i followed the training :-)
I posted BADDDD, wrong photos, poor wording , pictures of just my shakeology bag , people sad no, I word vommited all over people, I did everything I tell you guys not to do and i LEARNED by FAILURE and trail and error and I KEPT SHOWING UP everyday , without fail kept the vision in my head.
EVERYONE started from SCRATCH! including me! the only difference is TIME and CONSISTENCY!
THE KEY HERE IS I JUST STARTED. I didnt compare , I didnt get sad because not alot of people were responding , i thought THIS is part of the journey and if i want to succeed I have to keep going. SOOO many people fail because they just give up for no other reason than their own HEAD! MAKES ME SO MAD! if i had a nickel for every failed post, message, picture, invite, person quitting and i let it stop me , no one would even be in this team page!!!!!
IT’s NOT ABOUT BEING THE BEST or knowing everything its about FREAKING STARTING AND KEEP GOING. everyone started from somewhere.
Seay Stanford adds....Haha The STRUGGLE WAS REAL!! !#ICringeLookingBack
Bad Graphics, Sounds super salesey, Stock photos...horrible text...
i had been a coach for 7 months here....TWO likes HAHA! No where to go but UP!
ACHIEVING EMERALD RANK
Build Your Emerald Empire:
Emerald in 24 Hours with Ruth Shrauner
How Fitness Instructors can be successful
Beachbody Coaches… 5 min
Why Beachbody Coaching is a Slam Dunk for Personal Trainers by Trina Gray… 7 min
You can also Become a Certified Beachbody
Program Instructor… 1 min
Bridging Team Beachbody With Personal Trainers call by Trina Gray… 60 min
Here is a little about Trina Gray:
Mom of two, married for 15 years
Opened a full service, 14 sq foot gym at age 29.(10 years ago!)
Opened second facility 4 years ago.
Created my own Corporate Fit Challenge sold world wide.
National presenter (in fitness & in business!) I even spoke to the largest gathering of the furniture store owners last summer in Vegas. Ha!
Personal trainer, group ex instructor
Small town girl, big heart
Beachbody millionaire earner, CAB, 2 time elite, superstar diamond, founder of team rockstar fit ....
I love fitness, but I'm an entrepreneur at heart! Live in beautiful northern Michigan
Bridging Team Beachbody With the Health
This video was recorded with a bad connection at one point, for a few minutes. Hang tight, it gets better after several minutes....
Don Murphy is a 5 Star Beachbody Coach and own the largest Golds Gym in America. He shares how to position Beachbody with Gyms...
From Don Murphy:
I'm getting ready to launch the Beachbody On Demand Training Zone at Gold's Gym Newburgh, NY within the next week or two (was hoping for last month, but had a few delays). To view the landing page we created and how the zone is structured, click here: www.goldsondemand.com
Our gym has roughly 11,000 members, many of whom need a PLAN when it comes to their workouts and nutrition. I'm hopeful the On Demand Zone will help many of them and prove itself worth it in the coming months. I promise to keep everyone posted as it unfolds. In the meantime, here's a few common Qs I've received from many different coaches (and friends and fellow gym owners):
1. Am I afraid people will quit my gym and choose to work out at home when they get a taste of Beachbody? No. Many either don't have the space or preference for gym equipment at home OR they enjoy the motivating environment and community bonds that are formed in the gym (but it would be nice if corporate immediately stopped all messaging that makes comparisons to gym memberships in their ads and messages...it's time to move past this).
2. Am I concerned our personal trainers will get upset with our On Demand Zone? A few will. But they'll quickly learn to accept it with the knowledge and understanding that thousands of members who need a PLAN can't afford personal training AND that Beachbody workouts are great ones for trainers to "prescribe" to their clients when they can't get to the gym OR when their clients don't want to pay for training every time they work out. Thank goodness for online "coaching" that will enable them to expand their tool box and ability to help clients even more, including new potential clients beyond the 4 walls of their gym. They will be able to grow their incomes and professional careers (as Vito La Fata and Trina Gray are well aware).
3. Will it boost awareness of nutrition planning and Shakeology in the gym? Absolutely. In fact, we're now building a new nutrition office in the gym for one-on-one consultations with members using the Portion Fix Eating Plan as our official nutrition platform. Ultimate Reset, 3-Day Refresh, and the Performance Line will also be woven into the equation when appropriate.
4. Will Shakeology sales in our gym continue to increase? For sure. Between ready-made Shakeology shakes sold at our shake bar and bags sold via retail, we're currently going through 40 to 50 bags per month. It would be fantastic if corporate considered an infrastucture that allowed for gym owners to buy Shakeology in bulk for the purpose of making shakes at their juice bars. Perhaps 5 gallon drums of Shakeology wiith a small cost break??
OPPORTUNITY to Consider: Imagine the amount of potential growth that would unfold for corporate and the entire coach network if there was a new division of Beachbody or at least a "health club coach advisory board" that focused on health clubs and appropriate messages/marketing that could successfully penetrate thousands more of them. Imagine would it would do to the demand for Beachbody Live formats in gyms. Imagine would it would do for your business volume and the volume of the entire coach network if thousands of gyms came on board during the next 5 years. Imagine the new levels of success that could be realized by Beachbody, with roughly 55 million people in the U.S. (17% of the population) currently belonging to their local gym or fitness center. And most importantly, imagine how many more people we'd be HELPING. Beachbody would have to build another Shakeology factory (or two) in the U.S. and Canada alone. :-)
REFINERY DIAMOND Call on APPLYING what Don Murphy Shares -Plan of Action… 58 min
Why are so many COACHES being diagnosed with autoimmune and gut health issues?
1) it SEEMS like more coaches are “getting it” because we are the majority SPEAKING to it on social. A bunch of my neighbors have it and have never even heard of Beachbody. Our job is to be vocal while the average person suffers in private. So our voice is “lounder” but that doesnt correlate to actually being more prevelant .
2) we, in this group and the round table are 5* and above coaches. We are wired to PUSH. Many of us are type A and drive ourselves into exhaustion while the rest of the non high achievers rest. Our personalities are more prone to high cortisol levels and a cascade of other ailments bk we don’t stop until our body crashes on us. That level of stress all the time wrecks your hormones.
3) healthy people are more aware of their body and small changes. Someone who is a train wreck, EVERYTHING hurts or is off so it’s all just a big blur when it comes to warning signs. People that are healthy notice even the slightest change in their body. So we are primed to naturally dig and explore for our own answers more and sooner than the average person. Then of course, we TALK, about it. LOL
And 4) because I have to go here. We (andmost health and fitness minded folks) are more vain than the average household person both in body image and for social / biz image. Many of us opt for implants (and Botox, and what ever else) to enhance what fitness cant.
Implants can cause more of an inflammatory response, gut issues, food sensitivities and autoimmune type symptoms than any nightshade, shake or bean. I’ve been on an exhausting journey trying to diagnose my mystery illness, excessive weight gain, chronic inflammation and pain and AI-type symptoms for FOUR years. I refused to think it was my implants. Funny now, at almost 46 years old, and 9 weeks post op from breast explant surgery, nearly ALL of my symptoms have gone away. I spent years of elimination diets, detoxes and remedies but it was my IMPLANTS causing and exacerbating the health issues i was already genetically predisposed to.
Sorry so long but I’ve heard this question in FB groups and thought it was one that was deserving of some perspective to consider. 😊
I get this question often. This video is from Christine Plaskett, who suffers from Celiac and shares the science on why she has been able to safely drink Shakeology for four years.
Isagenix vs. Shakeology: Keeping it Simple