Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 3/4 cup unsalted creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil,
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Ghiradelli 60% cacao bittersweet chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add in almond butter, coconut sugar and coconut oil; mix on low until well combined, about 1 minute. Add in eggs and mix again.
- Next, add in coconut flour, baking soda and salt; process again until a dough forms. Add in the chocolate chips, mix on slow for 30 seconds
- Using a cookie scoop drop the dough onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies turn golden brown. Allow them to cool on cookie sheet for at least 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Repeat with remaining dough. Makes about a dozen cookies.