Natural Beauty: Shakeology and Anti-Aging by Seay Stanford
Certified Holistic Health and Nutrition Coach
With so many skincare products on the market right now, a huge emphasis is on looking younger, getting rid of wrinkles and reducing sun damage. And, while these topical applications can be very effective, it's possible to also reduce the external signs of aging through proper diet and nutrition. They say that beauty is actually radiated from within, and it's true: your health impacts your physical appearance drastically. The glow of your skin, the strength of your hair and the overall appearance of your nails are direct signs of how healthy your body is.
If you're really concerned with purchasing anti-aging products, maybe you're also interested in slowing All of the signs of aging. To do that, you need to improve memory, optimize cognitive function and improve/maintain muscle and bone strength, too. But, surely there's not a product out there that can do all of these things, is there? A single product that can improve the health of your skin, nails and hair AND do that other stuff, too?
Amazingly enough, that product exists. It's Shakeology.
Typically, we characterize Shakeology as a nutrition shake that is used for general health or weight loss. It may be used as a meal replacement or a snack, and it's coined as the "healthiest meal of the day." And, it is -- because there is so much it does for your body!
If you're interested in specifically the anti-aging effects of Shakeology, consider how these ingredients in Shakeology may help fight off the symptoms of age:
- Wheat grass: helps prevent gray hair
- Bilberry: improves vision and fights glaucoma, along with other eye disorders sometimes associated with age
- Grape seed: stimulates hair growth, which sometimes diminishes with age AND stimulates the production of collagen and elastin in skin, which reduces wrinkles
- Green tea: improves overall skin health
- Pomegranate: improves bone mass, which often is a problem with advanced age
- Rose hips: nourishes skin and heals blemishes
- Biotin: improves the health of hair, skin and nails
- Chlorella: supports healthy, youthful skin
- Citric acid: protects skin
- Folic acid: folic acid deficiency is known to cause gray hair production
- Cocoa: antioxidant for skin
- Goji berry: stimulates memory
- Vitamin B5: reduces the signs of aging and diminishes the production of gray hair
- Schisandra: prevents aging
- Riboflavin: includes anti-aging properties
- Vitamin C: repairs and firms skin
- Vitamin E: stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to fight off wrinkles and reduce their appearance
- Acerola cherry: stimulates the production of collagen to fight wrinkles AND helps build strong teeth (I've never had a cavity)
Generally, the ingredients in Shakeology help to make you healthier, overall, and fight off the signs of time. The protein and amino acids, antioxidants, phytonutrients, adaptogens, prebiotics and digestive enzymes help you have more energy and slow the aging process. Shakeology possibly builds the immune system and heals the body. Many ingredients in Shakeology fight free radicals, which are known to cause cancer and speed up the symptoms of age.
Will you instantly start looking younger when you drink Shakeology? Probably not. But, consistent use could make you feel younger, healthier and more mentally in the moment, more than any lotion or cream. Shakeology consists of superfoods that will give you the best chance possible of fighting off age and its impacts from the inside out. The healthier you make your body on the inside, the more beautiful and healthy it will glow on the outside.
It only makes sense that if you're willing to spend upwards of $100 on a product that will fade your wrinkles, you should also care as much about how healthy you are on the inside. I get it! I want my skin to look flawless, too. But, I want to be living a healthy existence AND looking good all at the same time. And, with my Shakeology, I feel I'm on that path!
Want to try Shakeology? CLICK HERE!
Want to learn more about natural beauty from the inside, out, here is a great book!