In INSANITY MAX:30, the only thing standing between you and the body you want…is YOU. Every day you’ll push a little harder, go a little longer, and dig a little deeper. It’s not about finishing the workout—it’s about seeing how far you’ll go before you MAX OUT.
What is Insanity MAX:30?
Welcome to the craziest 30 minutes of your day—and the best results of your life! If you’re ready to push harder than ever before . . . and Dig Deeper® than you ever thought you could . . then Shaun T’s INSANITY MAX:30 can help you see results you never thought possible. Because it’s not about finishing the workout—it’s about seeing how far you’ll go before you MAX OUT. There’s no equipment needed in these killer cardio and Tabata-style strength workouts. Just push to your MAX and get INSANE results in 30 minutes a day!
Why is Insanity MAX:30 effective?
INSANITY MAX:30 can help you get ridiculous results in 60 days thanks to Shaun T’s MAX OUT training. The goal is to work as hard as you can for as long as you can until you MAX OUT—the point when you just can’t do anymore or you begin to lose form. Each workout pushes you to beat your last MAX OUT time to keep you accountable. Go one minute longer and you’ll get remarkably stronger—every single day. That’s how you lose more weight and get an INSANE body fast.
Shaun T is your personal trainer and motivater.
Shaun T is back with his next INSANE challenge—INSANITY MAX:30. He’s going to work you harder than ever, but don’t worry—he’ll be there every step of the way to cheer you on, so you can see 100% ridiculous results in just 60 days.
Your 12 WORKOUTS ON 10 DVDS
Month 1: Shaun alternates killer cardio and Tabata-style strength workouts all in preparation for your end-of-week challenge, Friday Fight.
- Cardio Challenge - 30 minutes of the hardest cardio sequences you’ve ever tried. Welcome to INSANITY MAX:30.
- Tabata Power - Your strength training starts here with traditional Tabata-style “20 seconds on, 10 seconds off” workout structure. Your muscles will beg for mercy.
- Sweat Intervals - Just in case you didn’t think Cardio Challenge was hard enough, you’ll have 30 minutes of screaming, sweating, calorie-scorching madness.
- Tabata Strength - Shaun T takes it up a notch in this NO REST, Tabata-style strength workout. You heard right...30 minutes, no rest.
- Friday Fight: Round 1 - It’s a battle between your mind telling you to push to a new Max and your body saying “OMG, are you serious?” And this is just Round 1.
Month 2: You’ll feel like you’re back at Day One as the intervals get longer, but the rest stays the same.
- MAX OUT Cardio - This may be the craziest cardio workout you ever tried. Just wait till you get to the first Power Move. What minute are you Maxing Out at now?
- MAX OUT Power - The intervals are longer in this “45 seconds on, 15 seconds off” Tabata-style plyometric power madness.
- MAX OUT Sweat - The more minutes you make it through, the more you sweat and the more calories you burn. Now you know the meaning of “twice the sweat in half the time”.
- MAX OUT Strength - Your arms, shoulders, chest, and core will be toast after this upper-body-focused, “45 seconds on, 15 seconds off” Tabata-style routine.
- Friday Fight: Round 2 - The new “hardest workout ever.” Every move is a minute in this final fight between your body and your mind. Who’s going to win?
Tools for Success
Nutrition to the Max Guide : No complicated diets or strict meal plans here. This simple portion-based plan shows you how to eat what you love and still reach your fitness goals.
Max Out Guide : The secret to great results with INSANITY MAX:30? Pushing to your Max every day. See how to do it, and why it’ll help you get insanely fit.
Max Out Wall Calendar : Shaun’s got it all planned out for you. Find out which workout to do each day and keep track of your Max Out times to see your progress.
No Time to Cook Guide : Everything you need to MAX OUT your results even when you’re on the go. From fine dining to fast food, you’ll know the best options to fuel your body and stay on track every time.
Plus 2 Free BONUS Workouts
- Pulse - Shaun’s version of a recovery workout, this is a low-impact combo of stretching and small “pulsing” movements that’ll definitely make you feel the burn.
- Ab Attack:10 - This 10-minute routine will feel like an attack on your abs, but you’ll love the rock-hard results.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee:
Shaun is so sure you'll get maximum results with INSANITY MAX:30, he's giving you a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied for any reason, simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization number and return it within 30 days. You’ll get a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling, no questions asked.
Consult your physicianand follow all safety instructions before beginning this physically demanding exercise program.
Results vary. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.
*Free shipping to U.S. only.
© 2014 Beachbody, LLC. All rights reserved. Beachbody, LLC is the owner of the INSANITY MAX:30, Dig Deeper, Beachbody, and Team Beachbody trademarks, and all related designs, trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property.