21 Day Fix Dinner Recipes
The 21 Day Fix Dinner Recipes
There really is no “diet” on the 21 Day Fix. It’s truly a LIFESTYLE of quality and quantity. The program uses a color coded system of containers and a Shakeology Shaker Cup to give you perfect portion control every time with zero mistakes. NO MORE MEASURING and COUNTING! If it fits in the container, you can eat it, and you’ll lose weight. One of the most common assumptions is that you get only ONE colored container a day. Nope! Through a certain calculation, you are assigned a certain amount of containers throughout the day. And you will be surprised- it’s A LOT!
- Green Container: For vegetables
- Purple Container: For fruits
- Red Container: For proteins
- Yellow Container: For carbohydrates
- Blue Container: For healthy fats and cheeses
- 2 Orange Containers: seeds and dressings
- Shakeology Cup: For mixing your dense vitamins a probiotics
Sweet Potato and Bacon Turkey Burgers
Makes 6 turkey burgers (1 per serving)
21 Day Fix Portion: 1 Red, 1/4 Yellow
- 1 cup ground, lean turkey
- 1 cup finely shredded sweet potato
- 6 strips turkey bacon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Precook the turkey bacon. Chop into pieces.
- Microwave the shredded sweet potato until slightly tender, but not mushy.
- Combine the ground turkey, sweet potato and seasonings. Divide and form into 6 patties.
- Cook on the grill, frying pan or griddle until cooked through.
- To serve, place on a bun and top with your favorite condiments.
These may also be baked in a muffin tin in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees. (Make sure you don't burn the bottoms!)
Serving suggestion: drizzle with maple syrup or put chipotle mayo on bun
Baked Potato Soup
Makes 4 servings
21 Day Fix Portion: 1 Yellow, 1/2 Blue, 1 tsp., 4 oz. milk (refer to page 38 of 21 Day Fix Eating Plan)
- 2 cups milk of choice (almond milk, skim milk, etc.)
- 2 medium russet potatoes, baked with skin on, loosely chopped
- 2 blue containers of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced and sautéed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons organic butter
- sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Add milk, one potato, cheese, onion, garlic powder, butter, sea salt and pepper to medium saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat until cheese is melted and soup is hot, but not boiling. Stirring constantly.
- Pour mixture into blender, secure lid and blend until smooth (or carefully use an immersion blender in the saucepan). Return to saucepan.
- Dice remaining potato into small, bite-size pieces, adding to saucepan when finished.
- Heat and stir over low heat.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper as needed.
Serving tip: top with crumbled turkey bacon, green onions or cheddar cheese. Add some chili powder to boost the flavor level.
Quinoa Taco Bake
Makes 4 servings
21 Day Fix Portion: 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Green, 1 Blue
- 1lb Lean Ground Turkey 93/7
- 1 cup uncooked Quinoa
- 1 14oz can Rotel
- No Salt added Tomato Sauce – about 4oz
- 1 Large Zucchini Squash
- 4 blue containers shredded cheese
- 2-3 TBSP Chili Powder
- 2-3 Tsp Cumin
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- Cilantro chopped fresh
Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray 9×13 glass baking dish with olive oil and set aside. 2. Prepare quinoa as directed. Fluff and measure out 4 yellow containers. Should be most all of it. 2. While quinoa is cooking, spray skillet and place on med-high heat. Add garlic and ground turkey. Break up meat and add your Chili Powder and Cumin as it browns. Before all the way cooked through, add can of Rotel (optional to leave juices in). Adjust seasonings to taste.
3. Add 2 green containers of shredded zucchini squash to your meat mixture. Allow to simmer until the veggies are tender. 4. Remove from heat and add your quinoa- 4 yellow containers, 1/2 green container of tomato sauce, and 1 blue container of shredded cheese. Mix together. 5. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Top with cilantro and remaining 3 (blue) containers of cheese. 6. Bake uncovered 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted. 7. Divide into 4 equal portions.
NOTE: You could certainly use fresh onions, jalapenos and tomatoes if you wish. Measure out 1.5 green containers
Refrigerate or freeze any leftovers for another day.
Sriracha Baked Salmon
Makes 4 to 6 servings
21 Day Fix Portion per serving: 1 Red
- 2 pounds salmon, skin removed and cut into 4 or 6 fillets
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 3 teaspoons sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Scallions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (F). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place fillets of fish on prepared pan.
- Grate a little lime zest over each piece of salmon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, sriracha, honey and salt.
- Pour sauce over salmon fillets.
- Place salmon in oven and roast for 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with scallions and serve.
Makes 28 meatballs -- 4 1/2 servings (approx)
21 Day Fix Portion: 1 Red
- 2 lb. lean ground meat of your choice (chicken, turkey or pork)
- 1 inch piece of ginger, chopped (or more depending on your taste)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 scallions, chopped fine
Directions 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. 2. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until fully combined. 3. Using a medium scoop make 28 meatballs and place on a baking tray. (Or, simply use your hands to shape meatballs.) 4. Bake for about 25 minutes.
Serve with brown rice.
One Pot Peanut Thai
Makes 3 servings
21 Day Fix Portion: 1 Green, 1 Yellow, 1 Red, 2 tsp.
- 3 green containers of your favorite veggies (carrots, orange bell pepper, broccoli, green onions, mushrooms or celery are good options)
- 3-4 cups veggie broth (or water)
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. liquid aminos
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 inch piece of ginger, sliced (count the # of slices, so you know how many to find to remove when it's done cooking)
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar or maple syrup
- 3 yellow containers of rice pasta
- 3 red containers tofu
- Juice from 1 lime
- Put everything into one pot (except for the lime juice and cilantro) and cover with a lid
- Cook it on medium heat until it simmers, and then reduce to low.
- It's done when the pasta is cooked and the veggies are soft.
Stir in the tofu (if you haven't already) and then add the lime juice and cilantro.
Want to JOIN my 30 day online ACCOUNTABILITY group?! I’d love to have YOU as my customer! Here is asneak peek of what my online groups LOOK LIKE!
<a href="https://teamrefinery.wufoo.com/forms/zp6dflx1g51kgy/">Fill out my Wufoo form!</a>