Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Basil and Parmesan
1 Medium size spaghetti squash
1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil or MCT oil
1 tbsp lemon juice, fresh
1/2 tsp dry basil
1/4 cup parmesan
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the spaghetti squash length wise and clean out the seeds with a spoon.
2. Brush with melted down coconut oil.
3. Salt and pepper by taste.
4. Turn upside down on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Roast in the oven on 375F for 40-50 minutes or until tender.
6. Shred down with a fork.
7. Add 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1/2 tsp of basil into the remaining coconut oil and mix together.
8. Toss the mixture with the spaghetti squash.
9. Top with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
By Vala Vincent